Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What gives Jared Kushner the right to call black people lazy?

wouldn't last two seconds in the hood. 

Update:

@BekindtoAnimals22

The lack of wanting to be successful is the definition of laziness. 

Update 2:

@BekindtoAnimals22

only a lazy person would say that. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If you had listened he did not say that. He said." there was work for blacks if they wanted it"  Which means if they care to look for it , there is work.  many prefer to just collect welfare!

• 1 month ago

He walks around like a **g, not that there's anything wrong with that. And what's up with his huge smiles every time he walks paste someone in uniform. sad.

• 1 month ago

Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner says the president wants to help Black people succeed but that they have to want to be successful. “But he can’t want them to be successful more than they want to be successful,” Kushner said on “Fox & Friends” on Monday.

That doesn't translate to calling anyone lazy.  

THAT depends on how you define success.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Probably not, and I doubt he would last 2 hours doing a hard days work. He's another con artist type. That's why he fits so well into the Trump family. Those guys don't like real work.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

sources?

How many Blacks living in Russia, China, Japan and North Korea?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I doubt Kushner said that. But, it is absolutely true that too high a percentage of Blacks are into doing as little as possible at the work place. I know this for a fact since I have witnessed it many, many, many times

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

white privilege. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.