?
? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 3 months ago

My husband & I just had a baby, & my mom is overjoyed about becoming a grandmother for the first time, but why does my stepfather hate it?

This Tom guy (friend of David Goldberg) claims that gov't will extract adrenochrome from truthers under Project Zyphr.

Gov't identified the truthers under Project Pogo.

Project Pogo was to gather info on dissidents when they commented/watched videos of Alex Jones / QAnon / Adam Green / etc

Drone with scopolamine will drill a hole in your window; once gassed you will come out to them yourselves. This is done @4 AM during the night (also electricity was turned off for your block / region )

This Tom guy begged people to leave to South America 'cuz of CONTROL GRID...

I think it's better to hide in the woods of Alaska. What do you think?

The remaining people will be chipped when they sign up for food

Hell... even saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov said that Americans will receive mark of the beast because everything is like on your palm (you can't hide anywhere from the CONTROL GRID)... So, I was told to tell you this so that I won't be punished by God. Sorry, if the warning came out wrong

Police will stop you at checkpoints to see if you're chipped (aka vaccinated)

Chipped will be influenced to receive World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it)... but when they stretch their hands to get (gov't clerk will press secret button to administer) the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays

This Tom guy and saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov both said that once you hide: no documents / no electronics / etc. so that nothing holds you back and you won’t go back into the city ‘cuz police will stop to chip you if you decide to go back. You have to live off grid; it’s tough but it’s the only way; forgive me.

Source(s): Antichrist will also release prisoners/insane asylum people to mark everyone. Police will mark people on highways. Food stores will mark people who steal marked food because in order to swallow marked food one has to have triple stranded DNA. Mark changes your DNA from two strands to three strands so that you can't die and demons will live inside you forever (or so they think). Angel will cut marked people's heads clean off at the end of Apocalypse. If you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors will go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov); forgive me.

You’d have to actually ask him yourself my friend zxjqbcg

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

I don't know.  He hasn't discussed it with me.

Maybe your mother knows.  Ask her.

Often it is simply because the grandchild is just another thing to distract your mom from focusing on him

• edward

My parents were really man when i got my wife pregnant.  We were married and 24 at the time.  They were excited when she gave birth though

How would we know? Ask him.

Have you bothered talking to him? What makes you believe that he hates being a grandparent? Remember, if you are wondering about what someone else is thinking, you'll need to talk to them to find out... also, not everyone is required to be overjoyed at your spawn.