Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

I eat when I'm happy, what do I do?

I know some people eat when they're stressed, but I don't. I eat a lot when I'm happy, and unfortunately, I'm a naturally happy easy-going person. So what do I do about this? I want to be happy, but at the same time, I don't want to stuff my mouth with food.

It is a kind of habit, then train yourself by when  to eat and when not to eat, simple as that.

A nice thing that has no calories - tea, if you don't put anything in it or if you put in stevia, which is an amazing, natural sugar substitute with zero calories. I really don't think green tea needs anything added to it. Buy some good loose leaf tea and learn how to brew it properly. If you can't find any at a nearby store, shop with Amazon. A brand I like that's not too expensive, especially if you buy in large quantities is Vahdam, an Indian brand.

Things with lots of calories should be for special occasions.

i would be careful not to eat too much