What should I do about my Halloween costume?

So, Halloween is in a a few days of course, and I didn't have a costume until now. My grandma got me a costume that I didn't really like, and it costed about $15. A few days earlier I had a costume idea in mind and have the material to make it. Now, she says I have to wear it and that she didn't waste $15 for nothing, yet i want to make the costume I had in mind. I feel guilty for wanting to wear something else. I tried paying her back $15 but she wouldn't accept it. I even said I'd wear it next year, seeing that I'm small in size and most likely would fit into it next year. She still won't budge. What should I do? I appreciate her getting me a costume, I just want to wear the one I had in mind. I just don't know what to do

• donnie

Well I hope you figured it out 

• T-half

How can I answer the question without knowing what costume she bought for you?

Wear part of the costume.

Well if it's a witch costume you must remember the broom.  Btw, witches actually ride their brooms with the brush up front.