Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

Why does my boyfriend have dreams about me leaving him? ?

My boyfriend is in jail currently and keeps having recurrent dreams about me leaving. I love him and i never would. 

The dream might mean he lacks ambition and needs to upscale his goals and life to match yours 

But he is in jail.  It is hard to believe in true love when one is locked up behind prison doors.  Be careful as other men in jails just use you and after they get out, they abandon ship, as they are free.  They want to experience that freedom.  Women experience it as abandonment, so don't hold on too tight.  Be wise.  Those dreams he has could be about him abandoning you, but his mind can't face that rght now, so he says he fears you abandoning him. 

If he's going to be locked up for a while, I can understand why he would dream that, he's scared of losing you. If he's only locked up for a few days, he'll be OK, I'm sure you've let him know your feelings.