Help with my boyfriend? (Rough patch)?

My boyfriend of 8 months and I have been going through a rough patch this past month that I think has been building up for a while now. 

What's important to note is that I am depressed (as well as a couple other things) and my boyfriend has autism (as well as a couple other things). The first few months were amazing, we understood each other and connected so so well. Almost no notable problems. We had arguments, but they were easily solved and didn't seem like a big deal at all.

However, my depression has been hard to deal with and I ended up pushing away most of my friends. I still have some people to talk to but not nearly as much as I used to, and I rely on my boyfriend for a lot of support. I told him a few months ago, and I quote, "I'm a lot to handle, and I have a lot of difficulties. If you think that will be too hard for you, I understand if you want to leave now." 

He swore to me that he would never leave and would never give up on me, and he'd always help with my problems. Until recently, that is. Now, he has told me that he can't deal with my depression because it's too difficult to understand with his autism. I know he has difficulties with understanding emotions, and I know he tries, but he literally told me "The depression needs to go, it's drawing me away. It's a mood killer." 

I told him I would go back to therapy and start getting professional help. I told him I'd try my best. In the mean time, I don't want more fighting and problems...I feel unloved.

• T J

Why did you stop therapy at all?....Make a appointment for the therapy, and tell him about it, promise To keep going. Ask if you guys can work it out, when he see's you are trying. Does he see anyone for his problems? maybe he needs a little help also, but do not bring that up now. Work on yourself first.

*******. When in doubt. *******. 

My advice to you is to try to talk it out with him and try to make him understand what you are going through. It can be rough i as well have depression but i cannot fully relate to your situation. If he truly cares and wants to stay with you then it is his your decision but if he doesn't then that just shows that even through rough patches he won't stick around. i would suggest going to therapy and maybe couples therapy as well. I hope it goes well and you get through this. I work on this everyday with my boyfriend and talk things out constantly so maybe try that! i hope this works out. Good luck ! also i just posted about me and my boyfriend because we are about to have a problem as well so if you would go read and comment its short. thanks !!