Matt
Matt asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

GOP appointed to the SCOTUS days from an election having blocked Dems from doing so months from an election, so now  Dems can pack the Court?

When they flip the Senate and take the WH?

Karma is a b*tch

@John: There is no upper limit to the number of Justices on the Supreme Court. Dems could appoint 5,000 liberal judges if they wanted to...

@Huck_IIE: The GOP are hypocrites

@John: The Supreme Court doesn’t get a vote on new appointments, it’s the US Senate that votes...

I'm sure everyone  is aware of the FIFTEEN times a President nominated a Justice to the Supreme Court in an election year, right? But "facts don't matter" they say so proudly and ignorantly they say. There motto is: "If we can't win, we'll just keep changing the rules until we do." Maggots.

• TB12

I don't think they'll do that,, Trump has assured there won't be another Republican president for at least twelve years, possibly sixteen,,, during that time five current justices will be replaced.

The GOP shot themselves in the foot, this will come back to haunt them.

• John

SCOTUS will rule that unconstitutional. Democrats are ******. Dear Matt, Stacking The Court greatly reduces the power of the nine Justices and nobody wants their power reduced, human nature. Dearest Matt, I'm changing topic for now, I'll haunt USMB.

Like my liberal neighbor cares.