So................ Hilary won the popular vote last election by a huge amount, that means your vote don't mean ****, right?
- 1 month ago
Servearl factors here!
1) Voter Fraud is EASY (Most Dead people voted for Hillary in2016) Go Search for "Project Veritas Voter Fraud" A lot of info on how they do it.
2) The Electorial College is waited so States like CA & NY can not push around the other states. (i.e. CA & NY can have 3,000,000 more Hillary voters each but they still only have so many E.C. Votes)
3) The number of illegals who voted would also increase this number of Pop Vote.
But if you are in a Blue State (meaning the DEM's will win) you "SHOULD" Vote for a 3rd party ! This way the DEM- REP Monopoly will losse power, thus the ability to Scr3w the American voters and still get put back in Power ! Same thing goes for People in Red States ! Assuming your vote will not help or hurt your candidated, the best thing we can do is to get more parties in the mix! So the REP&DEM have more Competiton!
Instead of having the "Lesser of 2 Evils" / "Bad Cop Worse Cop" choice America currently has !
Think about it ! We are 1 party away from Communism/a Dictatorship !(We effectily only have 2 parties...)
- donnieLv 61 month ago
Probably because of tons of fraud
- Weasel McWeaselLv 71 month ago
wrong...........your votes still determine the electoral college.
If you did not vote at all, then Hillary, (or Trump) would NOT have won the states they won.
So your votes DO matter.
If you think votes don't matter.....then by all means, please, all Trump voters...........just stay home..........and see what happens.
- FoofaLv 71 month ago
Your vote for Executive has never counted unless you happen to live in a "battleground state". But as Congress is where the real power lies, do vote in those down ballot races (if you care).
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Godless GazooLv 71 month ago
No. It means that California is really lopsided and most of the Republicans don't vote there.