Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

If Biden wins will you accept it and keep your mouth shut about rigged election conspiracy nonsense?

Hillary asked Candidate Trump if he would accept the result of the 2016 election. She has not accepted the result yet and neither have many of her supporters!

If the election seems fair enough then we might not complain but if it looks totally rigged then we will. I already have about two dozen links to election issues in 2020 that could affect the result.

The US is a banana republic and the Dems like it that way.

• BB

I may not like it, but I will accept it and not whine about it.

• y

Maybe after the investigations of the voter fraud are completed, if they ever are. Another week, another box of ballots found in the trash somewhere, another report of 100's of ballots being mailed to one apartment/one address.  Another report of the expanded list sent application for ballots.

No libtard. Trump will make himself emperor and raise an army against you.

• Zazi

Of course I will! Even though I want Sanders, Biden is a BIGLY improvement over Stump.

• kswck2

Biden holds a rally and few even show up.  Trump doesn't bother to campaign in New York, thinking it a lost cause, but doesn't see the vehicle and boat caravans all over the place. 

I have lived in New York since the 60's and have NEVER seen this before. 

Sure!  Trump is driving truly historic turnout - - for Democrats!!

• David

Biden, like Hillary, is a terrible choice for President.    Biden wants to open the border, de fund the police, take our guns, let felons vote, destroy the world economy with the Green New Deal, destroy the oil industry, what could possibly go wrong?