Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

Is it true that Princess Anne is a very rude lady ?

And has a bad temper 

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

She is not rude. but  she has a direct manner, and does not suffer fools gladly. 

• 1 month ago

Princess Anne is one of the hardest working members of the royal family. She does a lot of charity work for sections of the community. She has been 'rude' (!) but only after someone asked her an impertinent/stupid question. The times this hit the media (accurately), she had more people agree than attack.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We have known her for years and is an avid darts and domino player and quite an accomplished pool and snooker player and is popular in all our team fixtures in the pubs we play at, only thing i could call her for she often misses her turn getting a round in

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

As another person said, she is rude and bad mannered. Who does she think she is being rude to the very people who pay for her. Her choice of Captain Mark Philips proves she suffer fools gladly. Even HRH Prince Charles called him dim. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • donnie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Is this a user on Yahoo or what?

• As others say, all the Royals have a huge sense of entitlement and that usually projects as rudeness and arrogance. Princess Anne (or Princess Royal as she now calls herself) is doubly hampered by being some way down the pecking order by virtue of being female and therefore having to publicly defer to those much younger and less experienced than herself. It must be odd to be so entitled, yet have to spend so much time being deferent. 

• Buzz
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

@ Sir Prince Kenny 2, you Sir are a fine one to talk 😂. That’s exactly how people would describe you. 

As for the question itself. I met Anne in person and she was lovely. Shook hands and took time to speak to every person at the event she was opening. What she is like behind closed doors of course I have no idea. 

@SPK 2 aka Colin the Condom, gosh I made a big mistake taking you on didn’t I 😂.

@Robert, well said that man. The irony of SPks response to us is lost on him. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No she is just a person who speaks their mind.

And as far as she is concerned if people don't like it they can lump it

• Clo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Anne is known to be brusque, and matter of fact. She can be rude to paparazzi and to those who are rude to her.  Anne does not suffer fools gladly, something that she's mentioned in the past. She is not known to have a bad temper.

• 1 month ago

They all feel entitled and none of them are nice.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.