What do you think of the Trump car parades?

On one hand, I am glad to see Trump supporters have a socially distanced activity.  On the other hand, they are a disruption to traffic and are a potentially illegal convoy.  In addition, many show disrespect to the US flag by flying it improperly from their vehicle (should be flown on the right front fender only per US flag code).  I guess the good thing is they will be over in a week. 

• kswck2

I see them in New York-a notoriously Liberal state. I have NEVER seen that before here. 

Wow - a Liberal who is concerned about the showing of the flag.  We have car parades because we worry about getting the crap beat out of us by Liberal fanatics.  I got confronted by one yesterday just for displaying a flag.

Good to see they are not burning things down. Turnout has been tremendous

WINNING

Good luck in 2024 you communist baby killing idiots

• They must be allowed to move unfettered without being attacked by leftist mobs and those arrested must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I had to laugh... Like you really care about the flag and how it's flown.. Is that the worst you can come up with loser...?