What piercing should I get next?

Currently have first and second lobes, helix, nose and septum piercings. What should I get next? Genital piercings are a no

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Pierce your left temple with an Aborigine spear.

• 4 weeks ago

My request is to avoid piercing. But if really want to do that, I suggest you navel piercing.

• Laura
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

A forward helix would be really pretty, or something like a conch or snug piercing.  

If you are ok with lip piercings a medusa or a labret would look good, but be careful they can mess up your teeth/gums.  

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Myfavoritelucy has the best answer, so I will not answer this.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Rather than cover your body in piercings, i would advise instead sticking with an earing in each ear, and at the end of each month, take the earings back and part exchange them for a more expensive pair, and keep doing this until you have a London by De Beers, Thames Path earring in each ear

Attachment image
  • LM440
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Sounds like you have a nice piercing collection going on.  I think great additions would be multiple ear cartilage or the eyebrow.

• 4 weeks ago

Just because someone has piercings doesn't mean they're looking for attention. Let them do what makes them happy. I don't see how it affects you. So if you don't have anything nice to say I think you should go back to minding your own business :]

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Myfavoritelucy has the best answer, so I will not answer this.

GOOD ONE LUCY!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No genital piercings?  So it's all about seeking attention with no practical value . . . . . sad.

• 1 month ago

I would skip the piercings, and go for a forehead tattoo that says 'I am SO desperate for attention, I post crap on Q&A sites'.... 

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.