Is this a funny crude joke?

Before I tell the joke, this is what happened: my cousin got married a few months ago and keeps asking me why I couldn’t go to her wedding. I was in the hospital at the time and physically couldn’t attend; yet she keeps making me feel guilty about it and she’s rubbing it in my face.

Anyway, I thought of something funny yet mean to say to her if she brings it up again. If she asks me “Why didn’t you come to my wedding?!” I’ll say to her: “DON’T WORRY! I PROMISE I’LL GO TO YOUR NEXT ONE!” 

What do you think? Lol 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

sounds like the perfect response !

If she keeps ragging you about not going when you were in the hospital--------definitely use that line!

• 4 weeks ago

nothing is funny in this website

(the joke is funny tho)

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Perfect Comeback. You Need to recuperate not to lose sleep.

I held my Mom and sister's purses while we approached the toll booth on the Bay Bridge. As my sister paid it,, the toll taker stared at me. 

She said: "Two women and one guy in a car, the guy has the purse. I Know I'm in San Francisco..."

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

And she will reply, I promise to go to every one of yours. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

If you conclude your crude remark by sticking your tongue down her throat and grabbing one of her breasts I think the joke would be a lot funnier. Otherwise, it seems a little tame and maybe even could be considered unoriginal. It's probably been said a million times to a million women, thus your cousin has probably already heard it.

• 4 weeks ago

That ought to do it

• Pronk
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Send her a bottle of booze,with a card stating,”I was with you in spirit.”

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.