Is this a funny crude joke?

Before I tell the joke, this is what happened: my cousin got married a few months ago and keeps asking me why I couldn’t go to her wedding. I was in the hospital at the time and physically couldn’t attend; yet she keeps making me feel guilty about it and she’s rubbing it in my face.

Anyway, I thought of something funny yet mean to say to her if she brings it up again. If she asks me “Why didn’t you come to my wedding?!” I’ll say to her: “DON’T WORRY! I PROMISE I’LL GO TO YOUR NEXT ONE!” 

What do you think? Lol 

Favorite Answer

sounds like the perfect response !

If she keeps ragging you about not going when you were in the hospital--------definitely use that line!

nothing is funny in this website

(the joke is funny tho)

Perfect Comeback. You Need to recuperate not to lose sleep.

I held my Mom and sister's purses while we approached the toll booth on the Bay Bridge. As my sister paid it,, the toll taker stared at me. 

She said: "Two women and one guy in a car, the guy has the purse. I Know I'm in San Francisco..."

And she will reply, I promise to go to every one of yours. 

If you conclude your crude remark by sticking your tongue down her throat and grabbing one of her breasts I think the joke would be a lot funnier. Otherwise, it seems a little tame and maybe even could be considered unoriginal. It's probably been said a million times to a million women, thus your cousin has probably already heard it.

That ought to do it

• Pronk

Send her a bottle of booze,with a card stating,”I was with you in spirit.”