Is it a good sign if mad/upset girlfriend isn't deleting the emails I've sent her?

So we had a BIG fight because I'd read her texts the other day, violating her privacy, after she'd cheated a few months ago, and she said she doesn't want to talk for a week.  We both know we have some issues, but we've both said that we wanted to try to work on it.  I decided to send her an apology via email after a few days, and then I had an emergency where I ended up in the hospital (she told me to call if anything happened), so I called her.  

She mentioned that she'd read the emails I'd sent and hasn't deleted them, but wasn't ready to talk about it because she's still very angry and wants to make sure she's cooled down before we talk and she's not sure she can forgive me but she's trying.  Was wondering if that's a good sign, bad sign, or something else.  

The fact that she says she'd like a week to process and calm down, what does that mean? Does that seem like a long time and that doesn't bode well? Or does that seem reasonable given the trust breach? 

We both decided to move forward from the cheating, and in a moment of weakness I violated that trust.  Two wrongs don't make a right, and that's why I'm worried. 

Favorite Answer

She isnt worth you worrying.  Send her away and find a girl who'll be faithful and not afraid of you reading text on her phone. If there's nothing to hide why would anyone care if their partner looked through their phone?

• T J

Why are you worried about a cheater?