Help me pick a phone please! ?

I’ve been going in circles over choosing a good budget (or just $700 and below) phone. My priorities for what I value most is as follows: 

1- battery/ screen on time. This is a must. I need the phone to last at least 8:00 hours of screen on time. I don’t always have access to a charger as I’m traveling oversees and this is an absolute necessity for me. I wouldn’t want to be carrying a dead phone all the time, I might as well buy a brick at that point and draw an apple on it with a sharpie. 

2- screen quality and size. I’m a fan of 90hz/ 120hz screens! And it would be nice having a bigger phone as I usually use my phone to browse YouTube 90% of the time, and I’m also 6’4, so my hands are huge. That’s one reason I can’t buy the 4a, I try pressing one letter on the keyboard and end up pressing 4. 

4- good user interface/ software. What’s the point of having a phone if it’s not practical? 

5- the hotspot needs to be good! I do a lot of tethering to other devices. 

6- I’m looking to spend around $500 dollars, but wouldn’t mind shelling an extra couple hundred for something that’s worth it! Honestly I’m just looking for value for my money and that it covers what I need! 

7- Android! But not Samsung!

8- on amazon 0.0 I got a hefty gift card as a gift and I’m looking to use it to make my purchase to save some bucks! 

I’ve been browsing the web and have summed it down to the following options: 

*Oneplus nord 

*Phone plus 8 

*Poco f2 pro 

*Poco x3

*Google pixel 4a 5g

Any other phone suggestions I might have missed are welcomed! 

As long as it costs no more than you earn in one day,   

buy any phone you like.    

OnePlus, I would recommend the 7 or 7 Pro at this price point.

And to the guy who told you that Walmart sells $20 smartphones and spending $700 on a phone is insane: Well, if you have bought one of those phones, have fun because it is probably unusable these days!

Oh so you don't want a samsung, you're a moron then. Samsung makes perfectly good phones. I got an s9+ off ebay for 400 dollars. As for your hotspot thing, I'm pretty sure that most if not all phone companies intentionally throttle hotspot speed. My phone has a 50 mbps speed but the hotspot is only like 1-2 mbps. Still works for most things though, I'm using my phones hotspot right now.

• walmart  has  a  smart-phone  for  $20 … wtf  you  gonna'  spend  $700?  insane!