Can anyone help me identify this mall in a show?

https://imgur.com/Bxmaj8o

I've been searching for a while but no luck. If anyone can help me identify this mall, I will paypal  $5.00

If it was from a TV show set in Colorado, then you can bet it was SouthGlenn Mall, but it was renovated to become the Streets at SouthGlenn

What show? Knowing what show can help to learn where it was filmed. By knowing where it was filmed you can look up malls in that town through google and do a google street view of the malls in that city.

It could also be not a mall. During filming of a Christmas special in Muskoka Ontario (I was yet another extra -walking across the street from the leads)  they used the entrance to a medical office in the town of Bracebridge as a mall entrance. They made a lighted sign, decorated it and indoor scenes were filmed on a sound stage on Toronto. No mall ever existed, it was all television magic.