Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

I want to die but I don't want to kill myself.?

Please don't ask why, just know I have a logical reason for this, and it isn't depression. I genuihely used to be a shitty person, a lying liar who hurt people, and I want to wither up and die or just straight-up vanish, but I don't want to kill myself. How do I manage this?

Behave with honesty and integrity. It's like a neon sign, inviting people to destroy you.

Just wait a while. You will die eventually.

It’s a long road. Try to help anybody you can along the way for better “karma”. You won’t be here forever. There will come an end some day 

You manage this issue by working with a therapist.

hello read the books of Paramahansa Yogananda the Autobiography of a Yogi the Divine Novel towards the realization of the Self the eternal search of man to be Victorious in Life the law of success living fearlessly where the light shines the Whispers from eternity and the book the meditation by yogananda practical manual to find yourself and the joy you are looking for by jayadev jareschky and ananda this book is in italian but it teaches you the meditation technique of yogananda that he said that God is always new joy read karma reincarnation Paramahansa Yogananda thks book Is special for help

• Alfred

well, I think it's a really lousy idea...sorry.

or, let's say it in a less blunt language: there  might definitely be some other ways out, such as to / dramatically  turn your life around... to be considered before anything else....yes

you might need/ urgently need the professional help of a psychiatrist or psycholgist thereof- in real life, in your area.

you have to clearly understand you've got to make clear changes in your life, mind- set, customs, values etc.

you've got to understand that the real bravery is one's striving to overcome his/ her life hardships/ problems/ shortcomings, rebuild his/ her life and go on with it...yes

• garry

eat less , you wont die .and no sweets  or soft drinks .

Take up a dangerous hobby like base-jumping or sky diving.  I guarantee the first time you have a close call, life will instantly become of greater value to you.

Well what would dieing do? Would that be the end or would you start a new life with a fresh slate?

I was looking at YouTube videos earlier and I saw "the tragic life of Adolf Hitler" a penny dropped that this was a 6 minute video about him, had he stayed at home we wouldn't know who he was and there'd be no "life of Adolf Hitler" video. I know Hitlers not the best example but it's what I saw earlier and I thought well we live or we wait to die, the keyword in all these thi gs is the great "life" of, wonderful "life" of, tragic "life" of. You need to find out what life you want to live, what will be your story? I understand we all do stupid things, some stupider than others, you need to think of who you'd like to be and spend the rest of your life trying to become that person, don't worry we all die so you'll get your wish one day but not everyone lives. 

• Marc

You cant go back and change the beginning but you can start where you are and change the ending.  We all make mistakes. Forgive yourself and ask for forgiveness where possible.