Lance asked in TravelUnited StatesLas Vegas · 3 months ago

Have you ever taken a vacation to Las Vagus? ?

Have you taken a vacation to las vagus? How much did it cost for the whole vacation? And how much did you spend on what?

Food.

Plain tickets.

Hotel.

Cab.

Seeing any shoes.

( gambling ) 

Any thing else 

Lance, you do not give us enough information to answer your question. sorry.

I went for just a day and stayed up all night playing nickel poker machines at Circus Circus. I wouldn't bother with that again. They also had a cheap breakfast buffet. It was old and not modern like many other casinos. You can play for hours with just one roll of quarters, but you're guaranteed to lose. Drink girl came by often enough to always have a drink, but I drink slow. Didn't do anything else that cost money, except a bus down the strip to look for the 'downtown' area but never found it. Just wanted to try my hand at slot machines, thinking I could watch over someone's shoulder for awhile, then start playing after they give up and walk away, when it was 'overdue' for a payout. I learned that people don't lose money for awhile, then give up and walk away. They play til they hit, THEN walk away. But at least I got to see what casinos were like. I'm too cheap for Vegas. Unless you're a great poker player who can take other people's money, or consistently figure out which sports teams will cover the spread, there's nothing else to profit from unless you get really lucky and beat the house for now, or know how to count cards in blackjack. I'm looking into being a craps dealer so that I know I'll get my bills paid after hanging around the table. But my back hurts after I stand up a long time, so I dunno. We'll see.   

• Jay P

Las Vagus?  Never even heard of it.  Please enlighten me where this ( gambling ) mecca sits.  Do I need to take a plain to get there and where in Las Vagus can I see some shoes?

• Jerry

You can look up for yourself online how much airfare, lodging, shows will cost.

How much cab fares will be depends on how far you go. If you're trying to save, there is excellent bus service on and near The Strip. There are airport shuttles as a usually less costly alternative to taxis. 

You can spend whatever you wish on gambling, as little as $0.

You can find restaurant prices on line. Many restaurants have a "food happy hour" with deep discounts on select menu items. There are grocery stores you can reach easily by bus if you want to stock your room with snack items, fruits, sandwich fixings, whatever. 

A trip to LVNV can be frugal or luxurious, whichever you prefer. 

you misspelled las vegas TWICE.

and plane*

shows* not shoes

useless parentheses on the word gambling....

anything is one word.

Been there plenty of times and its very difficult to answer your questions without any information - when do you want to go?  From where? For how long?  What kind of gambler are you?  And most importantly - what is your budget?

• F

I wanted to go to Las Vagus , but no one knew exactly where it was.

Yes. It cost me around $900 altogether including hotel, entertainment, airport transfers and food.

• pmt853

I've never been to Las Vagus or Las Vegas.

no, ive never been there