Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

the News is STILL talking about "Amy Coney Barret"? my god, WHY? I am so sick of hearing about her? anyone else?

three weeks or a whole month now...we have been attending her trials, her tribulations , her victories, etc, and just when i thought it was all over finally last night....guess what? they are doing a SECOND appointment inauguration, and they televised and reported that one too! my god.! how is this possible that we keep talking about this one news event, which is really a distraction from what is REALLY GOING ON...HOW TRUE? WHY?

Favorite Answer

Judge Amy, a woman who's never tried a case, never argued an appeal, never argued before the Supreme Court, and who's been a judge for three years, is now on the SC. Incredible.

• Spence

Change the channel!

• W

This happens whenever a new Justice is appointed. No biggie. 

a desperate ploy by Trump.

I didn't read all that 

Trump is finished 

Her name is Amy CORNY Barret...but i prefert Clarance Jefforson Thomas! because he forced his secretary to have sex with him..that is a real man there.