Have you been very cautious about the pandemic or are you banking on your body to have basic resistance?

Favorite Answer

I avoid large crowds as much as possible and ALWAYS wear a mask when in public,

but also have to go outside to drop off my rent check or buy things I  need to buy fresh. 

Hopefully in November events I work at resume, pandemic has impacted me financially

as I do not qualify for unemployment, yet still have to pay for rent, health insurance, etc.

I follow the recommended guidelines & requirements.  I want to keep everyone as safe as possible, my wife in particular.  .  

Here in SANELAND (Canada), right next door to Earth's Lunatic Asylum (U.S.), 47% of people fully accept these needs.  Another 34% aren't happy about having to do so, but do in the utilitarian interest.  17% don't like it & so don't go out at all.  Only 2% play the idiotic U.S. "exceptionalism" game & refuse to comply.  

So, although the E.L.A. (U.S.) has but 8.77 X Canada's population, it about 40 X more cases & over 22 X more dead.  That is, per capita more than 4.5 X more cases & 2.5 X more dead.  

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose" - "Bobby McGee" (1969)

Or is it that 

Freedom's just another word for no life left to lose?    

Not much has change, but now I have a good excuse to avoid ppl and not spend long time with em. We should do this pandemic more often.

• No more than usual..The only difference is wearing those annoying masks. I've always practiced keeping distance, keeping hands clean and what I believe is most important NOT touching my face. 

• Mrs H

Yes I wouldn't bank on basic resistance. I was cautious before the pandemic and now have the added mask mandate. 

I'm about the same amount of cautious that I always have been. The only thing I do differently is wear a face mask when I go shopping, and that's because it's required. I wouldn't do if if it wasn't.

Banking on basic resistance is playing Russian roulette. 

I'm obsessive about keeping myself and my family safe. Nobody really knows enough about this virus for anyone to bank on anything regarding resistance to it.