Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

My job is making me hard to form long term relationships. I need the money. What should I do ?

• T J

Worry about the money for now. Get yourself financially stable first.

According to an article called “You will aways regret sacrificing love for money," it says; 

“I would have absolutely focused as hard on my love life as I did on my career. I was so focused on making Managing Director as a female person of color that I overly sacrificed my personal life. Once I made Managing Director, I felt like I had to work even harder to prove my worth. As you know, the higher you go in finance, the more at risk you are of being cut.“

“I have all the money I will ever need. But for about 20 years, I didn’t have anybody to share it with. It felt pointless working so much. Yes, I was able to spoil my mother by taking her out to the nicest restaurants and bring her on amazing vacations, but it’s different you know? I would be willing to give up all of my wealth just to have found someone like my current boyfriend 20 years ago.”