Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Are you nervous for Election Day?

It seems like no matter who wins, there could very well be a riot. Are you close to any cities where this could happen? Are you scared about the results and going out that day? Are you going to bunker down, blinds drawn, and hope for the best?

Favorite Answer

I am. I live close to Denver, so something could happen. There have been off and on riots and protests since May in Denver. Husband and I are going to stay in and just keep watch. We do have firearms in the house, and a few hunting knives, and I really REALLY hope I'm being stupid and silly and it won't come to that, but in this day and age, with how upset both sides are, it doesn't seem so silly. I know a lot of people are hoarding again and over-shopping, which sucks. 

I'm just going to hope for the best. Seems like if Trump wins, all hell will break loose. If Biden wins, the Trumpsters may go crazy. Really hard to tell. I just can't believe that it's come to the point where a presidential election could strike fear in so many people and where people would act like animals because they don't get their way.

Yes nervous due to knowing people on both sides -- and there might be riots, 

demonstrations more likely, whether if in my part of town remains to be seen.

The closest city over a million is about four hours away. Having already voted,

I plan on staying home & hope for the best which to me means a Biden victory.

Not worried.   What power do I have, over what others do?   None.   

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.

• Asep

We’ve been dealing with riots all year long what difference will this one make?

• Katy M

I am very scared, but as far as riots go, I don't live in or near a big city, so should be OK.