Will the role of Hope Brady be recast?

• Entity

No, they will not. Kristian left Days of our Lives to  spend more time with her family. Her character(Hope Brady) will be discontinued from the show. She was a wonderful actress. Sad to see her and her character go after 37 years.

I don't see it-

Some characters just don't need to be "recast", Hope is on of them! Besides Ken Korday and Sony have too much respect towards Kristian Alfonso, to ever recast the character, I just have a hard time seeing it.

I think right now, KA has a lot of beef with Korday, about how her character has been written for the past 10 years, and for how she was blind-sided about Hope being writtten out for 4-6 months (which was going to start this September). In time KA will cool down and realise this wasn't personal, and that due to the pandemic, there just isn't much primetime work out there.... basically, I see her coming back to the show within 6 months.

• Kathy

Probably not for awhile, just in case Kristian Alfonso decides to come back.