Does it matter if you make a mistake on a logbook?

i sold my car and had to fill in the logbook v5c but made a few mistakes on there due to spelling mistake so i had to scribble the whole thing out and under the space below rewrite everything properly and then sent it off to dvla and just want to know will dvla accept the logbook the way i have written everything and made some scribbles and then corrected it so its clear and readable or will they just send me back or contact me its first time for me to sell car and fill in logbook just want to know what they might say thanks.

• Old

We have no such nonsense in the US.  You buy a vehicle, transfer the title, insure it, and register it.  You receive a number plate and a registration to keep with the vehicle at the Department of Motor Vehicles.  The new title will be mailed to you or the lienholder.  When you sell the vehicle you sign the title and give it to the buyer then you turn in your number plate.  Your prorated property taxes will be refunded by mail.  There is no logbook except for commercial vehicles and that is only for the driver to prove he hasn't driven more than the allowable number of hours before a rest break.

• May

A English teacher would likely inform you that along with spelling, punctuation is required.  

My crystal ball is broken so I cannot tell you what they might say.

Nope. Get a new form.

Either you keep asking this same question or several people have the same issue.

Only DVLA knows.  Call and ask.