How could I get USA visa from Bangladesh?

Hello, I am interested to visit the USA. I need proper information, requirement qualities & documents that's require for visit America.

• Maxi

Same way anyone else from anywhere else they apply for a US visitors visa

U can get visa in 3 differnent criteria 

business

education

travel

as far as i know travel & education purpose is too much reliable . You can check US Embassy Bangladesh

At present, you are not applying for any visa or coming to US. When this pandemic ends & travel restrictions are lifted, then consult the website for the US consulate nearest your home in Bangladesh for complete details on qualifications for various visas, forms & instructions, fees, etc. You apply through that consulate where you reside. Basically, tourists must prove they have sufficient funds of their own for all typical tourist expenses - round-trip tickets, hotels, restaurant meals, sightseeing, local/ground transportation, etc. Above all, they must prove their ties to their own country compel them to return home promptly. E.g. a lucrative job which affords you the luxury of very expensive vacations!

Contact the US Consul in the Embassy in Dhaka.  They can explain it to you.