Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

when the last time u ate candy corn?I always forget to buy it. and i rarely buy food haha?

thx tc.

*when was the last time u ate candy corn?

• ted
    Favorite Answer

It has been over 5 years since I last eat candy corn

• RICK

Probably 25 years at least

I acctually never had it. I think it's a very American candy that we don't really have here, but if someone did export it to Sweden I would try it.

1966               

• Olive

I bought some last month the original and the pumpkin shaped ones

• kswck2

As a kid, I LOVED it. These days however, it would just pump up my blood sugar, and probably take out a few fillings too. 

• Goerge

I think that is one confection I have never purchased. I hate it myself and during Halloween time most of the kids opted for broccoli instead of candy corn. I see offering candy corn exactly the same as offering fruit cake. Fruit cake has been known to be a perfect door stop for massive bank vault doors. One reason it is so gross is because of mass production and time, which they refuse to invest. That fruit needs to be soaked for days and the cake needs to be a cake instead of the dense bricks too many people have received and regifted for Christmas. I believe Only 1,000 fruitcakes have ever been made and they just keep recirculating. 

Fun factoid of the day? Brach's has released Turkey candy corn. Just think of Willy Wonka's 3 course meal chewing gum gone WRONGer. Green beans in candy? Must have been one tight conservative. Mary? What have I told you about gingerbread men? I will not have such misbehavior and fantasizing in my house. Be a good girl and have some candy corn I just invented. You can almost feel the snap of raw green beans. Isn't it delicious? Mary? MARY? Oh fiddlesticks, not again. 

• Audrey

Last Halloween. Some one put some in the break room.

It's been about 3 years since I've nibbled a little bit. I don't like it, it's way too sweet.