T or F ---- you know how badly membership is falling off here when a Constitutional question is put forth and there's a minimal response?

Favorite Answer

I actually used to only hang out in this section as entertainment while answering serious questions in others...

There were days, for example, when I'd answer five or six questions in "Arts & Humanities" a day.... Today I might answer two or three a week.  Even "Sports"...another place for hearty debate....has gone "radio silence."

I think it's an overall reflection of the "dumbing" effects overtaking the "smartphone" generation.  Facebook is now treated like a hangout for "old folks" and even Twitter seems on the down slope (after all, who can be bothered to read 280 whole characters...right?).

The gap between "words" and all those yummy "feelings" is just too big for people to handle...so text-based sites and forums like this are losing out to image and video-clip oriented media like Instagram and TikTok.

Forums like this will likely be replaced with ones where we just post emojis making funny faces at each other to express our most-immediate feelings.

• Kaz

True.                  

Try raising the subject of Censorship and Big Tech influencing the November election or the Media covering for the crimes of the Bidens.

How about BLM and ANTIFA rioting and looting and murdering innocent civilians.

You would think the public would be outraged, but you rarely see anything even close to it. The pundits appear to be correct in their assessment of calling the population "SHEEPLE".

This section is a trolling place now lololol