My 2 stroke bike has a super bad bottom end. you have to rev it super high to get it moving.Then it bogs and when reaches powerband its good?

I have cleaned the carburettor cleaned every jet. The bike revs in neutral but if I suddenly open full throttle it bogs down. But if the choke is on that doesn't happen. 

Bikes had a new spark plug. new transmission oil. new exaust packing. Cleaned out exaust. Adjusted air/fuel screw adjusted needle clip. Nothing is clogged. 

• ?

I agree, that sounds like a lean mixture. If you're sure the carb is properly adjusted it points to an excess of air being drawn in when you snap the throttle. First place to check is the gasket where the carb attaches, at least that's usually the culprit.

• fuzzy

Your symptoms say lean fuel mix, possibly reed valve problem. 

• ?

You have a leak between the carb and intake manifold or another vacuum leak leaning it out.