Will you be happy to see Lindsey Graham go down in flames?

I am almost more excited to see him go down than Trump.  Wish Ted Cruz was up for re-election this time, too.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I have voted for Lindsey since he ran for the SC House in 1993 since he is from my district, and have supported his term in the US Senate, but not anymore.  He showed some backbone briefly against Trump but then he backflipped and became bosom buddies with Trump.  The last straw for  me was his prior comments regarding filling a Supreme Court vacancy in a presidential election. When his term ends in January he can stay in DC because we don't want him back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2mvmeklx8I

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes.  Graham's word means nothing.  

• 4 weeks ago

No.  I think he does a good job.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, but I would really celebrate if the people of Kentucky finally voted Moscow Mitch out of Congress.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Ask me on 11/4/2020!

• 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for sharing, dear.

It really is just as important as moms & your "teachers" told you, isn't it. <clap><clap>

• 4 weeks ago

That, as Jane Austen would say, is a consummation devoutly to be wished!

• 4 weeks ago

I'll miss the lying gay-southern talking sack of shiit. Unlike many of his colleagues, i got the sense from him that he knew he was just playing a game, and there was an actual human being inside somewhere. Senators like McConnel and Cruz actually believe in their BS

• I will be ECSTATIC to see that sniveling POS lose. 

• 4 weeks ago

Absolutely.  Only Mitch McConnell going down in flames might surpass Lindsey, which unfortunately does not look like will happen.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.