Do people not go out to eat because they're afraid they won't get any money saved if they do ?

Or they're afraid they won't be able to afford a car if they do? Whatever it takes to have that convenient thing waiting for you, so you never have to take the bus? 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Im not going out to eat due to covid19. 

I don't know that staff is well **** most dont know they have it why risk it.

If you dont have money saved you should go out to eat

The rest of your question makes no sense

• RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I dont go out to eat due to Covid, once there is a vaccine and enough people have received it I will start going out to eat again. Until then I save money

• Rick
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

If you`re living "hand to mouth" then you have to be very careful with your spending.  Eating out is a luxury, not a necessity.  When my wife and I started out, we allowed ourselves to eat out once a month, etc.  It just depends on what you can afford.  We could have eaten out more often, but then the amount of money we saved each month would be reduced.  You do what you have to.  If you`re smart, you set limits for yourself.  That`s all it is.

• 1 month ago

Please learn English.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Judith
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't go out to eat because of covid19.

If I am trying to reduce my debt load and/or I'm wanting to save money for something special then I won't go out to eat either.  It's a waste of money.  I cook all my meals.  When I worked I brown-bagged it.  Had better places to put my money then in my mouth.

When a person wants to improve their financial situation they look at where they are spending their money and decide on what "wants" they are willing to do without.  Even though I had a car, I used the bus to cut down on fuel and maintenance costs plus I did it for the environment.

As for not wanting to use the bus system a person could join a carpool or live close enough to work to walk it.  I enjoyed using the bus; prime reading time.

• 1 month ago

{ lol }  Right now, it is that little covid thing. In general, going out to eat from time to time is good for mental and marital health. Meals are not that expensive, as to delay buying a car.

• 1 month ago

They do not go out to eat because they are afraid of getting COVID-19.  Eating is one thing that you can't do while wearing a mask, so there's really no safe way to eat out safely.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

that could be that way with some people

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.