Anyone know what this fungus is growing on my door frame and if it could be toxic ?

Attachment image

2 Answers

  • 4 weeks ago

    There are about 1200 different kinds of common household molds and at least 300 of them are black. So the color is meaningless, as is any visual inspection. Fix the water problem, then clean & remove the mold. If you don't have any symptoms of mold toxicity (aspergillus) don't worry about it.

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    Looks like black mould and yes it is toxic. You need to call in experts

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.