What’s the weirdest food you ever ate?

Update:

Y’all are going to make this difficult for me lol 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I have to go with the Live Squid. 

I saw that in Japan.......at a carnival....and was curious.  Some lady with all these buckets of live squid.   I was like...so what's the deal?   You throw a ball into a goldfish bowl and win a live squid?    How does this work.? -------

Just then, a mother and a little girl came along.....and the girl was begging her mother to get her one.  

You want a pet squid?   How weird. 

But, no........I was wrong........ the mother pays the lady, and the lady takes a stick,  and picks out a nice squid......and shoves the stick  up it's octopus butt, I guess......and then hands it to the little girl.

wtf? 

and squealing with delight, as the squid thrashes about........(because someone just shoved a stick up it's butt.....so you can imagine it's agitation)..........

she tries to bite off one of the flailing tentacles.......as the thing keeps wapping her in the face......and she's LOVING this.........and finally manages to corral one, and chomps down and eats it. 

I couldn't believe it.............you're telling me that's a carnival TREAT here? 

You eat a LIVE   squid?????? 

Holy crap.......I've seen some weird things........but that was really weird to me. 

(for the record, I couldn't eat one, as I am deathly allergic to all shellfish and squid) 

• 1 month ago

I can beat that weasel, I ate two LIVE goldfish for a bet in 1965. 

• Marcus
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Kangaroo testicles. Cooked and in a sauce but once I knew what they were I almost chundered.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

When it comes to food I'm not an adventurous person. With that in mind it's either molè which is a red chile sauce and has chocolate in it or it was a chocolate bar with red chile in it. For me those two ingredients don't go well together.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Rattlesnake          

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

McDonalds, its not real food

• Aiden
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Live Korean octopus

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.