If Trump is re-elected do you expect that his documented propensity for lying will get any less?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

No.....................

• 4 weeks ago

No.  He's a PATHOLOGICAL

LIAR which means HE WILL NEVER STOP LYING.  Its way beyond his capacity to even understand what it means.

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Oh, please.  Biden's lies are FAR more serious, especially the ones about not knowing what Hunter was doing when he was deeply involved himself, including get a cut of the proceeds.  Watch: https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/10/2...

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Get over it -

Jeffrey Pelt : "Listen, I'm a politician which means I'm a cheat and a liar, and when I'm not kissing babies I'm stealing their lollipops." - "Red October"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Be silent idiot.  You are voting for the same joe biden who said he's going to eliminate gas and oil and fracking and then says no he never said that.

You idiots on the left are unbelievably hypocritical.  If you had any shred of integrity, you'd apply your "standards" to your own party as well but you don't, maybe it's because if you did hold dems to the same standard it would get in the way of your whiny b*tch rants and you might actually stfu instead of choosing to rant.

Just a guess. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.