Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why don’t Liberals know their history ?

I try to talk to Liberals about history. They don’t know anything about it. I try to talk to them about the Revolutionary War and America’s Founding. They don’t know anything about it. I try to talk to them about the Jacksonian era. They know nothing. I talk to them about the Civil War and reconstruction. Don’t know a thing. Try to Talk about the industrial revolution and the prohibition era. Nothing. World War 2. Nothing. The Cold War. Nothing. The Civil Rights movement. They don’t know. The New World Order and the war on terrorism. The age of Trump. They don’t know their history. 

It’s just an embarrassment how ignorant these people are which is why they vote for people like Joe Biden. They don’t know their history, thus they are doomed to repeat it 

Really?  You want to actually talk about someone else not knowing history while we're 

looking at nazi Germany all over again with trump?  History is repeating itself right in front of your face and you're too biased or just blind as a bat to see it.  So, just shut your mouth until you can see with a more panoramic view of what's going on around you,  mouth.

Those who follow the leaders of a "1984" nation do not need to think.

Oh Good!  Finally a con, who can actually name the ten factual errors in this 57 SECOND clip of TRUMP ,   trying to pretend he knows American History. 

I want to see the full list, since you're the Historical Expert. 

GO ! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SFo3TkvhM

Youtube thumbnail

• Rick

Gee, if you weren`t so stupid, maybe you`d take the hint?  I`m sure you`re lying though, just like your hero, Dumb donnyjohnny wrump.  I try to talk to Republicans about why they`re all Pedophiles.  They don`t know anything about it.  You know, like 2 days after your hero loses the election."  Go back to mother russia troll.   

I'm not that old and I remember learning all that in high school. I can't imagine the education system has gotten that bad. I hope they're not just teaching students about slavery and the holocaust, but I wouldn't put it past them.

You seem to just be listing a bunch of events, time periods, and one wacky conspiracy theory (yes, I spotted it), but have nothing intelligent to say about them. Maybe that is why no one wants to talk to you. Babbling lunatics are lonely for a reason.

• Taylor

I know history and know the victor writes history so they can manipulate it however they see fit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC5MWDITNDo

Youtube thumbnail

&ab_channel=GlobalFaction

Stop picking on thirteen year olds.