Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

what are the downers of getting breast plants?

eg can u sleep on your stomach

Having to prune them when they become overgrown. 

its hard to get e ough sunlight to the plants once they are inside the breast so that does suck

a sadistic monster cuts open your body and implants a foreign object inside you. scar tissue, loss of feeling. likelihood of toxic/cancer causing chemicals leeching into your body and your milk. possibility of leaks or rupture. probably lumpy.

First off, you have to steal these unique and valuable plants from a mad scientist's secret greenhouse located in his secret lair. Then you need to plant them, water them, fertilize them, and make sure they get enough sunlight (but not too much sunlight).  Then you have to worry about the mad scientist and his minions coming for you. You'd probably have to fight them all off.  It probably is not worth it to get breast plants.   Also, you probably can't sleep period because you would have to always be watching your back for the mad scientist and his minions.

You have to water them?

you know what if you where my daughter and you said you

wanted breast plants

you know what i would take you to your mom and shove you right back up there

and take back my sperm

i wasted my time with you if we would have know you where thinking this

we would have wished for a boy !

I guess you can, but it would take some time to heal, before you put pressure on them.

The main problem with soft silicone implants is that the can leak and put the gel into your body.

Source(s): I used to know a plastic surgeon

I think it will feel cold

You have to change it every 5 to 10 years. depending on how big they are, they hurt your back (you shouldn't always get bigger). It loses your balance. 

many die...........