Does the president not have covid anymore?

I heard he had covid but now it looks like he doesn't have it anymore? how can that be? 

I take everything Trump says with a grain of salt and a couple of aspirin.  

The thing is that he doesn't give a dam at all. Being in his position he'll risk the lives of others because their nothing to him. This is sad, but misery loves company.

A person who gets COIVD usually doesn't have it very long.  Most recover, some die, only a few remain infected for a long time.

He recovered just in time to take office again. I can’t wait! Trump is a great president!

How can that be? COVID-19 is like any other virus, you catch it and you eventually get over it (except for the few it kills).

• ?

A radical, cutting edge, and potentially unethical treatment which cost the tax payers hundreds of thousands of dollars, amd was created using fetal stem cells

• The President never had covid in the first place.  It was a scam to convince his followers that covid is harmless and is all part of his mission to kill as many Americans as possible.

Because he had the best doctors treat him with cutting edge experimental medicine and it's been weeks since he was infected.

As the virus mutates and weakens you'll see more people make a quick recovery like Trump did.

• TB12

I don't think he ever had it to begin with.