Does the president not have covid anymore?

I heard he had covid but now it looks like he doesn't have it anymore? how can that be? 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I take everything Trump says with a grain of salt and a couple of aspirin.  

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The thing is that he doesn't give a dam at all. Being in his position he'll risk the lives of others because their nothing to him. This is sad, but misery loves company.

• 4 weeks ago

A person who gets COIVD usually doesn't have it very long.  Most recover, some die, only a few remain infected for a long time.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He recovered just in time to take office again. I can’t wait! Trump is a great president!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

How can that be? COVID-19 is like any other virus, you catch it and you eventually get over it (except for the few it kills).

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

A radical, cutting edge, and potentially unethical treatment which cost the tax payers hundreds of thousands of dollars, amd was created using fetal stem cells

• The President never had covid in the first place.  It was a scam to convince his followers that covid is harmless and is all part of his mission to kill as many Americans as possible.

• 4 weeks ago

Because he had the best doctors treat him with cutting edge experimental medicine and it's been weeks since he was infected.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

As the virus mutates and weakens you'll see more people make a quick recovery like Trump did.

• TB12
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I don't think he ever had it to begin with.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.