I am so disgusted by my tubular breasts?

I am abnormal and i tried to takllkto my motherabout it but she keeps telling me that my boobs are fine when they are not 

What should i do i really need help no one will ever want me and everyone will think i am disgusting

Are you wearing the right kind of bra, are you getting enough support from it? Get your Mom to take you for a proper fitting and talk to a member of staff in the lingerie department about what's right for you.

Its not as bad as u think. It really looks good.don't worry about this

why are you thinking like that, tubular breasts are good. don't worry.

• Audrey

Go get fitted for a GOOD bra. Then start saving money. When you turn 18 you can get surgery if you still think you need it.

• kelvin

see a plastic surgeon

this is a self esteem issue.  there are plenty of other women out there who love themselves with the same bodily appearance as you.  Even some with worse conditions.  If you don't work on loving yourself, you won't succeed in life.