My girlfriend wants to work but she has epileptic seizures. What type of jobs can she apply for that don't involve dealing with the public?

Hi. My girlfriend and I have been together for a year and six months and have been living in an apartment together since April. She has had epilepsy her whole life and she has worked various jobs within the past 11 years. At all the jobs She's worked at she's only ever worked 4 or 5 hours. She's never worked an 8-hour shift before because of her condition and because she collects SSI income every month, $750. She hasn't worked since October last year and she wants to work but she wants to do something that doesn't involve dealing with the public. What type of jobs can she apply for?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • MissA
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Lots of stuff.  Order picking for amazon.  Assistant at a day care.  Junior biochemist on a research team developing a COVID vaccine.

It all depends on her experience, her general ability to work at a given field, and her interests. 

• T J
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Office work....many jobs are now shifting to working at home, maybe she can find a PT at home job....She can try any major employer near her. Big companies, tend to employ people like her. Insurance companies, hospitals or even a doctors office. It looks great on their EEO that they employ persons with disabilities.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.