Can someone please tell me what is wrong with this Logo design. Can you tell what it is and how do i fix it? Also what do you like about it?

Attachment image

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Robert
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

This leaves me to guess whether you produce honey or whether you are a production company and your name is honey. Above all, a logo should not leave one more confused. If you produce honey, then I would scrap the camera entirely.  If you are a photographer, I HATE the idea of sticky honey all over your equipment so I would leave the honey off the camera.

Ultimately, I'd suggest something simpler like a simple hone jar. 

• keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If that's a camera, why is the lens hexagonal? If it's a building, why are there two different chimneys? Why is it covered with goo that doesn't resemble honey? Looks like a company that's out to slime its customers from the looks of it. 

...and what's that bird doing on the left chimney?

• 1 month ago

the dark font is more legible then the other.  

Though for the life of me, I can't understand the logo. It it is a camera, why does it have a hexoganal lens?  And Is the camera covered in Honey?  Why? Is this a Photo production company or a HONEY production company?  Your logo makes that hard to discern. (Might be the company name, here too.  If it's a Photo/Video company, it should be more understandable.)  Reduce the amount of honey, maybe just a round lens with a drop of honey dripping off it, and perhaps outline the logo in black to match the dark font. 

• 1 month ago

No, I can't tell what it is at all. 

The lettering should be above the image as though it's introducing the image. I prefer the darker lettering as it's easier to read. The font is fine, different and interesting. But yeah, I don't know what that image is or what it's supposed to be doing. 

I think you'd be better off making a design of a beehive with honey coming out, since I'm guessing that's supposed to be a factory? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.