Can someone please tell me what is wrong with this Logo design. Can you tell what it is and how do i fix it? Also what do you like about it?

• Robert

This leaves me to guess whether you produce honey or whether you are a production company and your name is honey. Above all, a logo should not leave one more confused. If you produce honey, then I would scrap the camera entirely.  If you are a photographer, I HATE the idea of sticky honey all over your equipment so I would leave the honey off the camera.

Ultimately, I'd suggest something simpler like a simple hone jar. 

• keerok

If that's a camera, why is the lens hexagonal? If it's a building, why are there two different chimneys? Why is it covered with goo that doesn't resemble honey? Looks like a company that's out to slime its customers from the looks of it. 

...and what's that bird doing on the left chimney?

the dark font is more legible then the other.  

Though for the life of me, I can't understand the logo. It it is a camera, why does it have a hexoganal lens?  And Is the camera covered in Honey?  Why? Is this a Photo production company or a HONEY production company?  Your logo makes that hard to discern. (Might be the company name, here too.  If it's a Photo/Video company, it should be more understandable.)  Reduce the amount of honey, maybe just a round lens with a drop of honey dripping off it, and perhaps outline the logo in black to match the dark font. 

No, I can't tell what it is at all. 

The lettering should be above the image as though it's introducing the image. I prefer the darker lettering as it's easier to read. The font is fine, different and interesting. But yeah, I don't know what that image is or what it's supposed to be doing. 

I think you'd be better off making a design of a beehive with honey coming out, since I'm guessing that's supposed to be a factory?