What is one of your favorite Thanksgiving desserts?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Pecan or sweet potato pie

• John
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Bread Pudding  with  Maple Syrup Glaze sauce

• chorle
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Pumpkin pie. I don't like sweet potato pie as much but I hear it is because I have never had any cooked by a southerner

• 4 weeks ago

Apple pie. I'm not a pumpkin pie fan.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I've come to like pumpkin pie a la mode after years of being at war with my brother between pumpkin and apple pies. We always had both. In a similar vein, he made the marshmallow candied yams and I made the garlic butter mashed potatoes. As old farts he drinks a Jack and Coke at Thanksgiving dinner and I have a vodka neat. What would siblings be if they didn't directly oppose each other on everything? They would be a boyfriend and girlfriend who won't make it 6 months, that's what.

• 1 month ago

Pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream. 

• CB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Pecan Pie with shortbread crust.

• L.F.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/pumpkin_brea...

But I use the old recipe which is in the comments.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't generally want something sweet or rich after a big meal like that.  

We usually go for a walk after dinner and then when others are having dessert I'll have some leftover pre-meal munchies if there are any...olives, smoked salmon, cashews, etc.

If there is a bite of dark chocolate, I might indulge.  But please, no pie, custard, cream, cheesecake or cookies for me unless you want to see my dinner again.

• Matt
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Pecan pie          

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.