Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 weeks ago

Can a 14 year old fight a 10 year old?

I'm 5'7 and the 10 year old is around 4'9. Am i too tall for him?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

This is the biggest misconception when it comes to fighting is being tall! The taller one is, the further from the ground they are, and less able to grip gravity vs someone smaller who is able to grip the ground better and have better anchoring.

What it comes down to is who can land the better punch? That's what it boils down to, just because your older/taller, doesn't mean you have an upper hand here, so I wouldn't be cocky about it.

Why do you feel the need to fight? If you think fighting a 10 year old makes you some kind of "big man", it doesn't, it actually makes you an asshole for going at someone who is much younger than you! Now if he comes at you and starts swinging? Then yea you have every right to throw a bomb back at him to defend yourself, but only to defend yourself, not to cause injury. 

Your best bet is walk away.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You shouldn’t be fighting anybody to begin with especially not a young child. That’s pathetic. Fighting is low-class and gets you in trouble. You could be seriously injured and/or face severe legal consequences for fighting. If you have a problem with somebody talk it out or distance yourself from them. 

• 4 weeks ago

Yes you are. Don't fight him.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes.................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Raja
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

A ten year old is like a little bother of yours .Even you can fight you should not .Play some games with him.

• adam
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

you can fight anyone you want. Doesnt mean your gonna win. As for the SHEEPLE who drank the koolaide and are like oh your gonna get in trouble. Bunch of PU-SSYS . In my day we went out back and handled it. Nobody got arrested. Got a problem? HANDLE IT. This is why these days ya got no real men. So ya got beef with guy? Go handle it.  Dont be a punk. 

• wizard
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

i don,t even  advice  any one go fight , but if he do  know problem i we come back to that street fighter by god grace 

• art
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

well you CAN fight him - although it wont be much of a fight

• 4 weeks ago

I dunno can you? You're kind of a short-*** aren't you? Did the little ten year old call you out on being vertically challenged?

• 4 weeks ago

Beat him into the mud pit. As long as the cops don’t catch you, I think you’re fine 👍👍

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.