Lucy asked in PetsCats · 4 weeks ago

How often should my new kittens go to the toilet? ?

I got 2 kittens yesterday evening (5:30 pm) both 8 weeks old. Both are weeing in their litter tray but none have pooped yet. Is this normal in a new home or should I be worried? 

How often should my new kittens go to the toilet?

If you can teach your kittens to use the toilet you will save hundreds and hundreds of dollars.*It's doable*

i would not worry for the time being

Perfectly normal.  They have a lot of sudden changing in the last 24 hours . But it is important when you get a new kitten to get it checked out by a vet a day or two after you get it so they can give it a check over.

Check with a vet.

It's fine. Give them time.

Very normal. Some of my cats didn't use the litter box for 48 hours because they were still getting used to everything, they hadn't eaten, or had drank very little. They know where to go, so that's a good thing. Just keep food out, keep fresh water available at all times, and they should be ok. It's scary coming to whole new place, so let them adjust as they need to.