Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

Royal achievements of this second great Elizabethan age ?

As this second great Elizabethan draws closer to its end! What were some of the great achievements made by the Royals?  How will we look back and remember the Royals and this second great Elizabethan age?  How will this age be remembered? the fond memories? 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Buzz
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

@Robert, don’t take Colin the Condom aka SPK2 too seriously. He hates most people so it’s not like he’s singling anyone out. He’s a bitter and twisted old man, still masturbating over the former Princess Di and obsessing over Manx 😂. Funny how a so called Royalist can’t stand most of them.

• I suspect the greatest legacy will be Budgie the Helicopter. 

• 1 month ago

Sir ponce Kenny ll never misses a chance to have a pop at our wonderful Princess Royal, i dont think he likes women ???? - i will admit that Anne was a bit feisty with nosey reporters and idiots in her younger days, but she has mellowed into a lovely, caring, dutiful woman.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A stronger, growing Commonwealth of Nations--eventhough many countries became independent, they chose to remain part of the Commonwealth, headed by Elizabeth II.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In one word, stability.  Or if you like, maintaining tradition in an age were there is very little.   I prefer to leave out the activities of HM's children!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

3 divorces of the Queen’s children. 

Charles’ extramarital affair with the wife of another man - an affair which included Charles being recorded telling his mistress that he could be reincarnated as her tampon. 

Andrew’s scandal involving his friendship with a convicted sex trafficker of teenage girls - a scandal that caused the Queen and Charles to take him off royal duties. 

Fergie’s toe sucking scandal. Fergie’s scandal involving money for royal access. 

Sophie’s scandal involving providing royal access in return for business for her PR firm.

Shall I go on?

• 1 month ago

That HM hasn't flung herself off Elizabeth Tower to escape the last 25 years is a great achievement in endurance. Beatrice managed to leave other royal brides in the dust during a plague. Still, Diana will always be the most talked about issue of HM's reign. HM will be fondly remembered as Britain's most beloved monarch.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The great achievements will be seeing all the trolls on here disappear 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The monarch doesn't declare war anyway, such ignorance.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

An era of unprecedented peace. This is the only monarch with a reign of any great length who has not had to declare war. Anything resembling a war is known as an armed conflict or task force or other euphemism.

Edit: The Royal Prerogative means the monarch is the ONLY person who can declare war

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.