Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 4 weeks ago

My wife doesn't wash between her legs!  Oh what to do?

Guy question: My wife is generally very clean, but for the past year she hasn't washed her lady parts  - she says that washing down there makes her itchy.  This has made sex extremely smelly to the point where our bed smells and I have to change the sheets every time we have sex.  It makes me smell afterwards, even after showering.  Part of me is turned on by her intense feminine smell and it has actually greatly improved our sex life.  But I am also paranoid that it is making me smell to other people and I am showering more than once a day.  Have other guys had this dilemma?

Favorite Answer

change the brand of soap to a mild one

that does not cause itching

Seriously man.  I get the whole 'smell of a woman thing', but this doesn't sound healthy.  She will end up with a UTI and so will you.  Get her in the shower pronto and get over this fetish before it harms you both.

• Audrey

That's disgusting. She needs to see a therapist. 

Don't stick your nose there.

Take your fetish back to Pórnhub where it belongs, troll.

• Mark

I think you are trolling (or trying to), but if you're asking a REAL question, then buy a a so-called "telephone shower".  And if you are not trolling, not only are they legal, but they are completely removable if you rent.