I don’t want to be in this world anymore?

It’s hard for me to forget about the past. I’m going to be completely honest, it’s hard for me to forgive all of the terrible things people have done to me in the past. This ugly as$ prick, Mitchell really and immensely tried to get me to kill myself. He said I should’ve been aborted, that wasn’t his place to say that. After raping me, taking advantage of me when I was under the influence, that piece of **** tried to burn my vaginal area when I was under the influence. Then he had the nerve to flirt with my mother and then tried to turn her and the rest of my family against me. There also been situations where someone have tried to kill me. 

My apologies but it’s hard for me to forgive people who are cruel to the core towards me. Who have done and said horrible things to me that would make a someone else want to commit suicide. 

Favorite Answer

Dear, I was astonished about what i've just read, I can't imagine how much you have suffered. I'm going to tell you something, if you have the courage to ask for help and try to get better your situation is due to the fact that you are fearless. I know you are a beautiful girl, clever and awesome. You don't have why to commit suicide because if you do that you'd be letting that horrible person win and it won't happen. How old are you?, I'm gonna tell you something, you have to sue that nasty person and put him behind the bars because that's the place he deserves for being a gross person. I'm sure that you can get over that situation with help of your friends and psychologists and therapies and one day you'll be a great engineer, doctor, air pilot or whatever you want.  Please don't commit suicide because you are a gold a bless, I know it's hard and it hurts because by commiting suicide you won't ever win anything.

Ask for help with institutions or talk about your situation with a teacher or police officer because they are gonna help you. i send you a big hug beautiful girl, you are beautiful and lovely.