Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Family court.....?

I Cannot afford a lawyer. I am reading up on FL custody laws. I know there are A LOT of docs to submit and the money, but im done playing with this man. Can anyone WHO HAS ALREADY BEEN THROUGH THIS UNMARRIED, give me any advice


2 Answers

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    I'd suggest you start searching for law firms that do this kind of work pro bono (for free to you) or you look into one of the cheaper law clinic type practices. 

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Yes.  My advice is to get legal counsel or APPLY for free legal counsel.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.