Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 4 weeks ago

Why are people in France losing their heads over cartoons?

Islamic extremists can't grasp the fact that if you're not a Muslim you're not obliged to follow its' practices.

• ?

Mass Muslim migration here.

Source(s): I am European.
  • Carlos

Its called free speech as long a person does not threating an individual ( nor family and freinds ) to do great bodily harm or death at least in the United States but France should be very mostly the same rules should apply .

If that group or individual is offended by a simple free speech ( hate speech ) then they need to suck it up and / or move somewhere else because there culture or likes / dislikes of opinions of living could be offensive to other cultures as hate speech or expression and where does this begin and end until no one has personal freedoms or others have pure superiority over other genders , religions , cultures and preferences in that country .

For that Muslim person to kill over a drawing is insane while they rant on Christians ( or other religions ) is unfair and they need punishment for set crime .

Too add  if your in Europe or America keep the fight for your free speech / right to bear arms so the government officals  can't fully have authoritian control over citizens under the guise of safety and  security or we are going to lose everything .

Some religious extremists can't stand any insult to Mohammad.  As such, they're violently triggered by the silly drawings of him that were made of him a few years back.  I suspect that the artist is in hiding.  

• Dick

I blame religion. Religion distorts reality. Crazed religious nuts are capable of unspeakable cruelty and evil, done it the name of their deity.

Exactly my thoughts. I'm an ex Muslim so I do know how crazy Muslims can get when you mock their religion. France is a free country who have the right to say and draw what they want. If Muslims don't want to be there, they can easily pack and move elsewhere.

Christians do not act this crazy. People mock and make jokes about them all the time. But they do not reach these lengths and behead people over it. They're more calm about it and they tend to ignore it. Muslims take it too serious and they will cause a lot of chaos over it. I feel bad for the people that lost their lives over this petty crap.

• Jake

They pulled a Marie Antoinette

Think about it.... Oh wait they can't