Should I believe her response?

Theres this girl im friends with who I work with and she knows I like her.  I recently told her about my issues with anxiety and we ended up talking for quite a while about it.  A week ago we both ended up being sent on a business trip together and after work one night she looked at me and smiled and said "I'm really glad you're here."  I kind of ignored it and changed the subject.  Later that night though I sent her a text asking her why she was happy I was here and her response was that I was a friend and she was glad to have people around that she could geniunely discuss our mental health around and said she didnt appreciate all the superficial talk that usually happens.  I guess the question is should I believe her?  We have only talked about mental health a few times and it took her almost 45 minutes to respond to my text when she usually texts back within a few minutes.  

Regardless of her intention I think you should acknowledge that you obviously like her otherwise you wouldn't be posting this question or even thinking about this. So if you like her do something about it