Should I believe her response?

Theres this girl im friends with who I work with and she knows I like her.  I recently told her about my issues with anxiety and we ended up talking for quite a while about it.  A week ago we both ended up being sent on a business trip together and after work one night she looked at me and smiled and said "I'm really glad you're here."  I kind of ignored it and changed the subject.  Later that night though I sent her a text asking her why she was happy I was here and her response was that I was a friend and she was glad to have people around that she could geniunely discuss our mental health around and said she didnt appreciate all the superficial talk that usually happens.  I guess the question is should I believe her?  We have only talked about mental health a few times and it took her almost 45 minutes to respond to my text when she usually texts back within a few minutes.  

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Regardless of her intention I think you should acknowledge that you obviously like her otherwise you wouldn't be posting this question or even thinking about this. So if you like her do something about it 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.