Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

How often will my new husband want sex?

So, yay, he proposed and we are getting married in about 6 months! I have been saving myself for marriage and he's been so amazing about it but now I'm getting a little nervous.

I know its Gods will for me to submit to him, and to take care of him, including in the bedroom, and I will, but how often will he want to... You know...

Ive heard that it hurts, and I saw part of a porn one time and it looked rather intense. I don't even know if I'll like it. Will he want it every night? Amd then ive heard men like to put it in our butts... The Bible says I should submit to him, I will, but that just sounds... Painful...

We are both 25

@Anne Ephesians 5 says we are to honor submit and obey our husbands. I know much of the world doesn't take Gods Word seriously but we do, for me this includes all aspects of life, even how we will be intimate.

You may have been told that sex is unpleasant and to be tolerated. NOT TRUE.

Women can enjoy sex equally as  much as men and there is nothing wrong with that.Because you have avoided having sex with each other before marriage you may be awkward and unsure at first. Laugh a lot, sex should not be taken seriously.

I am not a believer but I am interested in the bible, it is one of the most influential books in the world. I have never heard of any specific words in the bible that bans sex between people who love each other ???

Your husband will respect you for not being a tramp and sleeping around like a tramp.  Just let things be as they are.  A woman does not submit to every whim so don't let yourself be used.  Compromise and be strong.  

How the hell would we know that? Ask him

• Ya-Hoo

Lol. Is this a troll post? He will want it however many times he wants it. Most people don't wait til marriage nowadays

A new husband needs it once a day or twice a day. It will be fun.

• Good

Enjoy each other's bodies.  They are for each other's pleasure.

Your "Amish like" upbringing shields you from many realities of

real life.  He is going to want it often.  It's not a big deal unless

you are not getting any.

Just learn to enjoy it.  Every woman doesn't take it up her backside

and every man isn't in to that, either.  And sex isn't just for the

purpose of making babies.  It is the glue that helps us to get past

some of the bumps that marriage brings.

Teach him how to touch you, and what feels good to you.  Oh yes

you do know where to touch, and just what pressure to use.  Don't

pretend you don't.  We are all human no matter how much we try

to follow a belief. 

Keep your man well drained and smiling.  Give him more than he

asks for, and other women will be invisible to him.

.Relax, over the years, the frequency of his desires will diminish

and then you may find yourself wanting it more often than he does.

Nothing wrong with that, and I personally like when I am approached

and made an offer I can not refuse.

.

• alan P

Note that Ephesians 5 also says  'In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.' NIV.  Sex should be a shared experience not something that he does to you and that you have to suffer.  Porn is often fantasy sex removed from real life and you mustn't feel obliged to do anything you don't want. You should have sex as often as you both want to do it.

Toss that Bible out of the window and start using some common sense...

You won't do it, you know.  The divorce rate for catholics is 42%.  The divorce rate for protestants is 53%.  The divorce rate for baptits 45%.  For methodists it is 47%.  No different than the overall 50%.  Most wives do not have it in themselves to provide sex to their husbands to the amount that he wants.  It is a clear cut fact.  You will, make no mistake, be the limiting factor in how much sex your husband has.  Most of the time you will not want to.  You are already doomed, asking if he is going to 'want it every day?' - that's not going to matter, and if other women were honest with you, they will tell you that he will get as much sex as you are willing to have.  99% of wives do not, under any circumstances, take care of their husband sexually.  So stop pretending like you are going to giveashit, and tell him now what you think - that sex isn't the most important thing in a marriage, and then tell him what your plans are for the frequency of him having sexual release.  He needs to know that you do not care.

Source(s): 99% of husbands do not get enough sex from their wife

That's hard to say as all guys sex drive isn't the same, some guys may want 3-5 a day while others may want it less and some even less than that. I would say most guys will want it at least once everyday but there are some who may only want to have once a week. How old are you? Do you know if he is sexually experienced? Having sex with an inexperienced male usually is painful especially when the female is a virgin. Anal sex will be very painful starting off and depending on the size of his penis it could VERY VERY painful if it is large. That would also affect vaginal sex too