I missed my application deadline for my college I really want to go to, what do I do?

I really want to go to this university and I missed all the deadlines and it’s to late to submit an application 

Favorite Answer

just call them and ask them if you can still do one

• garry

bad luck , you missed out of the deadline , what does it mean you miss out on classes too. .

• Ian

Write to the college explaining what has happened.  

I guess you’ll have to wait and apply next semester/year.

Go to your local state college for a year and apply to transfer in your sophomore year. 

Email them asking for an extension. If you're above and beyond the required qualifications, I'm sure they'll consider. It also depends how late you are; if it's only a few days, it should be okay. If it's more than a couple of weeks, they may be reluctant. If they don't let you apply this year, don't let that get you down. Maybe you take a gap year- it'll give you an opportunity to work and make more money, and have one final year to yourself before you head to college. Best of luck:)